Nov 29, 2010

A new leaf, a new tree...same infallible God

It has been a while since I've found the need or want to post anything here. This was a place where I could relate to other's who grieved and for a long while I felt I couldn't relate. I ran into an old friend from school and a story book tale of finding love proceeded to evolve. I had been looking at my "life of before" all while life was still happening. My new love, my fiancée, gave me new life.

I've never compared my late wife to my soon to be...I think that is a road best not traveled. So that brought me to the conclusion that I didn't want to continue posting about my life here...where there is so much of the past. I don't want to remove these posts because I've gotten some great responses that these words have been a help to a few. If there were only one that would've been enough to make it worthwhile. So I choose to keep this blog alive for new readers who may stumble upon it; but by God's grace my life has outgrown it's scope.

I've found the light at the end of the tunnel. My love adores my kids, and I her's. Together our family tree has grown to include six kids; and we love it that way. We have five between us and a new leaf was added to our tree just a few weeks ago. My mother kept praying that God would put someone wonderful in my life and so he answered her prayers.

Life is still happening and I'm going to really enjoy it! I hope that God shows you all the joy in your life too.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update. Glad to hear things are going so well. Best wished to you and your fiance as you join your families.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to read your update. I'm so happy for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having been a single father myself, but for a different reason, it's good to see yours situation has turned positive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. forget about your past.wish you all the best for your future:)

    ReplyDelete