Nov 10, 2008

The Weekend Blur

Saturdays have quickly become the most hectic day of the weekend. I have managed to retain the privilege to sleep in on Saturday mornings...for now. I stir the kids around 8:45a or 9a and get them up. Then at 10:45a it's off to dance class. After dance all the little monsters are hungry so we round up some lunch. Some weekends we then head to my in-laws for the day, where the kids can play outside and burn off a lot of energy (aka sugar). Other weekends we head back home and start cleaning house, laundry, etc.



This past weekend was a really nice one. We went to the in-laws and had a wiener roast by a campfire. The kids followed that up with s'mores (Cajun style...blackened). Then the evening was wrapped up with a hayride around the block. The sky was clear and the stars were bright. The air was crisp, but not too cold. It was a very nice night. The little ones fell asleep in the car on the way home, and that makes for a nice quiet ride! I hope your weekend was a good as my weekend. I hope you spent time with your family and that it was as enjoyable as my time with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment