Dec 16, 2008

CHRISTmas with Momma

I've been planning on taking the kids out to see Mindy and decorate her site for CHRISTmas. But the weatherman said it's supposed to rain the rest of the week. So yesterday I left work at the earliest possible second and raced home. I wanted to get the kids out to see Mindy before dark. We rushed and rushed and the sun had just gone down when we got there. It looks darker in these pictures than it really was...but at least we got it done.



This should be the first in a long line of CHRISTmas visitations to decorate and remember. It was 32 outside with the wind chill it felt like 15. So we didn't stay very long. But I accomplished what I meant to do, start a new tradition with the kids that is simple, memorable, and incorporates Mindy. I know I'll look forward to the event every year, I feel certain that my beautiful children will as well. These pictures were taken later, with better light.

2 comments:

  1. That is so cool! Mindy's head stone looks relaly good. What does it say on the back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the back:
    Mindy was the wife of Nicholus Todd Wells and daughter of Tony and Kay Ann Marsalis. She is survived by her three children Karson Nicole, Morgan Ryan, and Sydney Alexa. Also by her sisters Molly Kay and Melissa Ann, and her grandmother June Whippo.

    ReplyDelete